I didn’t put enough information in my last one… I’m travelling to Fiji, and I have never dived but I am learning out there with a qualified PADI instructor… I need a travel insurance policy that will cover 30m depth and is British.. Thank you 🙂

???Above answer??? I don’t get that.

I took a peek at just one of ours that we have links and information to and the adventure sports plan covers to 50M. So, that seems pretty common. I have links and information on our site. Look at the Patriot plan and you’ll see information if you scroll down about the Adventure plan.