It would be cool to try out the rangers but there with the army. After boot camp I want to try both parachuting and scuba diving. Theres recon but I think you have to have time in infantry to try out for that. What could I do?

to get jump status the you will have to go to airborne school in georgia (i,ve seen it done )and then scuba diving then you might have to go to the navy diving school.and then a couple of years of infantry the you can try out for force recon .